Find cheap hotels in Rosseau
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rosseau
Most frequently booked hotels in Rosseau
Finding Rosseau Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Rosseau? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Rosseau has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Rosseau include:
- WildRose Designs Gallery
- The Rock Golf Course
- Muskoka Sports and Recreation
- Windermere Golf & Country Club
- Windermere Marina
- Dee Bank Falls
- Diamond In The Ruff Golf Course
When is the Best Time to Explore Rosseau?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Rosseau, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Rosseau are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and November, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Rosseau is 34 mm.