Find cheap hotels in Santa Pola
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Santa Pola
Most frequently booked hotels in Santa Pola
Finding Santa Pola Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Santa Pola? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 76 Santa Pola hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Santa Pola, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Santa Pola has various types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 2 airport hotels
- 2 budget hotels
- 20 family-friendly hotels
- 6 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Santa Pola
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Santa Pola, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Santa Pola for their free breakfast:
- Apartamento CasaTuris Torre del Pep
- Hotel Restaurant Michel
- Guesthouse Gran Alacant
These Santa Pola hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Hotel Gran Playa
- Alicante 100665 1 Bedroom Apartment by Mo Rentals
- Guesthouse Gran Alacant
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Santa Pola liked the on-site gym:
- Santara Wellness Resort
Exploring Santa Pola
The city of Santa Pola is known for its bars and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Santa Pola include:
- Pola Amusement Park
- Santa Pola Salt Museum
- Gran Playa
- Santa Pola Food Market
- Castillo Fortaleza
- Municipal Aquarium of Santa Pola
- Salinas de Santa Pola Nature Reserve
When making plans for your holiday in Santa Pola, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Santa Pola?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Santa Pola, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Santa Pola are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Santa Pola is 14 mm.