Find cheap hotels in Schwabach
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Schwabach
Most frequently booked hotels in Schwabach
Finding Schwabach Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Schwabach? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Schwabach
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Schwabach, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Schwabach hotel for the free breakfast:
- Holiday Inn Express Nuernberg-Schwabach
The city of Schwabach has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Schwabach include:
- Playmobil FunPark
- Deutsche Bahn Railway Museum
- German National Museum
- Nuremberg Palace of Justice
- St. Lorenz Church
- Heilig Geist Spital
When making plans for your trip to Schwabach, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Schwabach?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Schwabach, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Schwabach are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 129 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 242 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Schwabach is 712 mm.