Find cheap hotels in Suwa
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Suwa
Most frequently booked hotels in Suwa
Finding Suwa Hotels
So, you're considering going to Suwa? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 20 Suwa hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Suwa
When you're thinking about where to stay in Suwa, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these Suwa hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Kamisuwa
- Hotel Saginoyu
- Hotel Route-Inn Suwa Inter
The following Suwa hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Rako Hananoi Hotel
Travellers who stayed at this Suwa hotel enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Hotel Beniya
The city of Suwa has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Suwa include:
- Takashima Castle
- Taizi Harada Art Museum
- Suwashi Kohan Park
- Suwa City Art Museum
- Katakura Hall
- Onsenji Temple
- Suwa Glass Village
When is the Best Time to Explore Suwa?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Suwa, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Suwa are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 244 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 351 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Suwa is 1135 mm.