Ebookers endeavors to find the best in United Airlines flight offers and is dedicated to finding cheap flights to make your United Airlines trip stress free and enjoyable. With more than 5,600 flights a day to more than 375 airports in six continents on United Airlines and United Express, plus flights on United's Star Alliance partners, United can take you wherever you need to go, and we can help you get there for less.
Flying in United Airlines' economy class makes traveling an enjoyable and memorable experience.
The in-flight crew create a hospitable atmosphere that allows you to sit back, relax, and await your destination. United Airlines consistently strives for excellence across the board and will provide you with all the services and amenities necessary to fulfill your travel needs.
United Airlines is dedicated to providing first-rate travel services and a well-rounded, satisfying experience. Facilitating relaxation means creating an atmosphere where the hours in flight pass unnoticed. As an economy class passenger you can expect to indulge in endless hours of entertainment. The entertainment system includes 150 movies, 185 television shows, 20 interactive video games, and even the chance to begin learning a new language. With a nominal fee economy class passengers can also purchase DirecTV which offers over 100 live television channels and new-release Hollywood movies. Additionally there is United Airline`s in-flight magazine: Hemisphere, which offers the latest in the worlds of business and travel.
United Airways is always looking for ways to improve quality of travel for its passengers and strives to provide first-rate service by anticipating any travel needs or desires. Traveling business class means enhanced seating comfort, an ergonomic and spacious cabin, a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere, and a fantastic in-flight crew ready to provide a tailored service. United Airways Business Class creates an experience you`ll want to revisit.
• Ergonomically designed seats.
• Complimentary video headsets on movie flights.
• Premium brands served i.e. Starbucks coffee and magazines
• Seat back video screens on all B767 and B777 international three-cabin aircraft
• Special meal request available
Continental Airlines Economy Class
• 32'' seat pitch and 5'' recline.
• Wing-design headrests support the head and neck and adjust for your individual comfort.
• Complimentary hot meals and soft drinks on all transatlantic flights.
• Audio/Video on Demand multi-channel personal entertainment system at every seat.
• Alcoholic beverages and duty free products are available for purchase.