Find cheap hotels in Volcano
Hotels from £85
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Volcano
Most frequently booked hotels in Volcano
Top luxury Volcano hotel deals
Finding Volcano Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Volcano? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. You can choose among 116 Volcano hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Volcano, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Volcano offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something you like:
- 4 budget hotels
- 38 family-friendly hotels
- 7 luxury hotels
- 2 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Volcano
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Volcano, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like these Volcano hotels for the free breakfast:
- Kilauea Lodge
- Hale 'Ohu Bed & Breakfast
- Hale Ohia Cottages
The following Volcano hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Volcano Singing Forest Cottage
Travellers who stayed at this Volcano hotel liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Beautiful, Private Home With Brand new HOT Tub!
The city of Volcano is known for its natural parks, gardens and natural setting. Popular attractions in and around Volcano include:
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Cooper Center
- Volcano Garden Arts
- Volcano Art Center and Gallery
- Volcano Winery
- 2400 Fahrenheit Art Glass
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
When making plans for your holiday in Volcano, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Hilo, HI (ITO-Hilo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Volcano?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Volcano, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Volcano are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and March, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 26°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 819 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 18°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 686 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 777 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 18°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 936 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Volcano is 3218 mm.