Find cheap hotels in Agrigento
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Agrigento
Most frequently booked hotels in Agrigento
Top budget Agrigento hotel deals
Top luxury Agrigento hotel deals
Finding Agrigento Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Agrigento? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 176 Agrigento hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Agrigento, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Agrigento offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that will work for you:
- 28 airport hotels
- 6 budget hotels
- 80 family-friendly hotels
- 4 luxury hotels
- 60 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Agrigento
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Agrigento, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these Agrigento hotels for the free breakfast:
- Antica Perla Residence Hotel
- B&B Agorà
The following Agrigento hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Antica Perla Residence Hotel
- Doric Bed B&B
- Dioscuri Bay Palace Hotel
Travellers who stayed at these Agrigento hotels appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Hotel Costazzurra Museum & Spa
- Agriturismo Reggia Saracena
- Baia di Ulisse Wellness & SPA
The rural city of Agrigento is known for its ruins, museums and cheese. Popular attractions in and around Agrigento include:
- Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Greci
- Teatro di Pirandello
- Palazzo dei Filippini
- Agrigento Town Hall
- Lucchesian Library
- Via Atenea
- Abbazia di Santo Spirito
When is the Best Time to Explore Agrigento?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Agrigento, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Agrigento are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Agrigento is 20 mm.