Find cheap hotels in Bannalec
Hotels from £38
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Bannalec
Most frequently booked hotels in Bannalec
Finding Bannalec Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Bannalec? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Bannalec has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Bannalec include:
- Office de Tourisme de Pont-Aven
- Church of Our Lady of the Assumption
- Les Halles Historic Marketplace
- Abbey Church of Sainte-Croix
- Musee de la Peche
- Le Parc Animalier du Quinquis
- Anse de Porz Chinec
When arranging your Bannalec getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Bannalec?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Bannalec, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Bannalec are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and November, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Bannalec is 30 mm.