Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and down duvets
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include free food shopping service, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a playground
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and breakfast to the restaurant
- Just a 5-minute drive from Egyptian Museum and a few minutes from Cairo Tower
- Airport shuttle service available
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 396 reviews
About the Golden Tulip FlamencoLocation 2 El Gezira El Wosta Street, Cairo, 11211
There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 8 meeting rooms available. Tour or ticket assistance, gift shops/news stands, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly Golden Tulip Flamenco. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Cairo hotel.
- 1 building
- 173 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1988
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Food/drink service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) (24 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: Cairo Rames Station (9.1 km / 5.7 mi)
Golden Tulip Flamenco offers 173 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and blackout curtains. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature down comforters. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Florencia Restaurant – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours. Reservations are required.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and guests can order late-night fare from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel Cairo
- Golden Tulip Flamenco Hotel
- Golden Tulip Flamenco Cairo
- Golden Tulip Flamenco
- Golden Tulip Cairo
- Cairo Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Hotel Cairo
You should know
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.