Find cheap hotels in Calauan
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Calauan
Most frequently booked hotels in Calauan
Finding Calauan Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Calauan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Calauan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Calauan include:
- International Rice Research Institute
- University of the Philippines-Los Banos
- Mount Makiling
- Jose Rizal Shrine
- Summit Point Golf and Country Club
- Laguna Lake
- Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club
When making plans for your trip to Calauan, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Calauan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Calauan, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Calauan are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Calauan is 74 mm.