Find cheap hotels in Binangonan
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Binangonan
Most frequently booked hotels in Binangonan
Finding Binangonan Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Binangonan? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Binangonan
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Binangonan, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Binangonan hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Thunderbird Resorts - Rizal
The city of Binangonan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Binangonan include:
- Laguna Lake
- SM Mall of Asia
- Resorts World Manila
- Ayala Center
- Smart Araneta Coliseum
- Rizal Park
When making plans for your holiday in Binangonan, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Binangonan?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Binangonan, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Binangonan are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Binangonan is 74 mm.