Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 4 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with massages, facials or body treatments at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 2-minute drive from Makati Medical Center and a few minutes from Fort Bonifacio
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 2696 reviews
About the The Peninsula ManilaLocation Corner Of Ayala And Makati Avenues, Makati, Manila 1226
The Peninsula Manila offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There are 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the luxury The Peninsula Manila. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Makati hotel.
- 469 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1976
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) (10.1 km / 6.3 mi)
- Train station: Manila Vito Cruz Station (3.5 km / 2.1 mi)
- Metro station: Ayala Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The Peninsula Manila offers 469 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Makati hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Peninsula Boutique – This delicatessen serves lunch and dinner.
Escolta – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Spices – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Lobby – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Old Manila – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 2452.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 5000 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1594 for adults and PHP 797 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 2495 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 2452.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Peninsula Manila Hotel Makati
- Peninsula Manila Hotel
- Peninsula Manila Makati
- Peninsula Manila
- The Peninsula Manila Hotel Makati
- Peninsula Makati
- Peninsula Hotel Makati
- The Peninsula Manila Makati, Metro Manila
You should know
- The Peninsula Manila offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.