Find cheap hotels in Manila
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Manila
Most frequently booked hotels in Manila
Top budget Manila hotel deals
Top luxury Manila hotel deals
Finding Manila Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Manila? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as SM Mall of Asia, San Agustin Church and Rizal Park. You can choose among 1054 Manila hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Manila, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Manila offers various types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that will work for you:
- 258 airport hotels
- 179 budget hotels
- 273 family-friendly hotels
- 94 luxury hotels
- 10 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Manila
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Manila, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Manila for the free breakfast:
- Tropicana Suites
- Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila
- Fersal Hotel Malakas
The following Manila hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
- City of Dreams - Nobu Hotel Manila
- Edsa Shangri-La, Manila
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Manila liked the on-site fitness centre:
- The Peninsula Manila
- Hotel H2O
- Hotel Novotel Manila Araneta Center
The culturally-rich city of Manila is known for its restaurants, cafes and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Manila include:
- SM Mall of Asia
- San Agustin Church
- Rizal Park
- Manila Ocean Park
- Ayala Center
- Smart Araneta Coliseum
When making plans for your holiday in Manila, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Manila?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Manila, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Manila are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and March. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 30 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 407 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 1216 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 405 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Manila is 2058 mm.