Find cheap hotels in Caloocan
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Caloocan
Most frequently booked hotels in Caloocan
Finding Caloocan Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Caloocan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Caloocan hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Caloocan
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Caloocan, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Caloocan for their free breakfast:
- Kabayan Hotel Monumento
- Hotel 99 Monumento
- Victoria Court North Edsa
The city of Caloocan has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Caloocan include:
- Malabon Zoo
- Bonifacio Monument
- Victory Central Mall
- SM Center Sangandaan
- SM Mall of Asia
- Smart Araneta Coliseum
- San Agustin Church
When making plans for your holiday in Caloocan, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Caloocan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Caloocan, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Caloocan are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually February and March. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 30 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 407 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 1216 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 405 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Caloocan is 2058 mm.