Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Tempur-Pedic beds, private gardens and LCD TVs
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the beds
- Within a 15-minute walk of Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 324 reviews
About the Cape Diem LodgeLocation Vesperdene Road 11, Cape Town, Western Cape 8005
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. Public spaces have free WiFi. An outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a library are also featured at the luxury Cape Diem Lodge. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Cape Town guesthouse.
- 1 building
- 1 floor
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1832
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) (20.8 km / 12.9 mi)
- Train station: Cape Town Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Cape Diem Lodge offers 5 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Tempur-Pedic beds feature premium bedding. 23-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and safes. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Tempur-Pedic beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Private outdoor space
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway beds available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Due to drought conditions, water restrictions apply at this property until further notice. Guests can expect periodic water supply outages or reduced water pressure during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Due to drought conditions, water restrictions may apply at this property until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Cape Diem Lodge
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Minimum guest age is 12
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 450
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cape Diem Lodge
- Diem Lodge
- Cape Diem Lodge Cape Town, South Africa
- Cape Diem Lodge Cape Town
- Cape Diem Cape Town
- Cape Diem Lodge Town South Africa
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 12 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.