Find cheap hotels in Dolgellau
Hotels from £137
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dolgellau
Most frequently booked hotels in Dolgellau
Finding Dolgellau Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Dolgellau? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 15 Dolgellau hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Dolgellau
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Dolgellau, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Dolgellau hotels for their free breakfast:
- Afon Rhaiadr Country House
- Dolserau Hall
- Pandy Isaf Country House B&B
The welcoming city of Dolgellau is known for its gardens. Popular attractions in and around Dolgellau include:
- Cader Idris Mountain
- Barmouth Bridge
- Barmouth Beach
- Fairbourne Beach
- Centre for Alternative Technology
- Harlech Castle
- Portmeirion Sands
When is the Best Time to Explore Dolgellau?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Dolgellau, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Dolgellau are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas May and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Dolgellau is 27 mm.