Find cheap hotels in Llangollen
Hotels from £72
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Llangollen
Most frequently booked hotels in Llangollen
Finding Llangollen Hotels
So, you're considering going to Llangollen? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 25 Llangollen hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for cheap hotels in Llangollen, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Llangollen offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 2 budget hotels
- 7 family-friendly hotels
- 8 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Llangollen
When you're thinking about where to stay in Llangollen, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these hotels in Llangollen for the free breakfast:
- White Waters Country Hotel
- Cornerstones Guesthouse
- Bridge End Hotel
The following Llangollen hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Wild Pheasant Hotel
The welcoming city of Llangollen is known for its spas, walking and lovely views. Popular attractions in and around Llangollen include:
- Llangollen Bridge
- Llangollen Scenic Railway
- Llangollen Canal Trail
- Valle Crucis Abbey
- Pontcysyllte Aquaduct
- Chirk Castle
- Park Hall The Countryside Experience
When arranging your Llangollen getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Llangollen?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Llangollen, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Llangollen are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and October, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Llangollen is 29 mm.