Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with aromatherapy, deep-tissue massages or facials at The Club and Spa Chester
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and 7 meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a steam room
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Chester Zoo and 5 minutes from Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa Chester ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa Chester
31 Jan 2019 by DoubleTree by Hilton Chester
Dear N, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of your recent stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Chester. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the freshly baked DoubleTree cookie that our guests receive on arrival and that you were comfortable in your room. Should your travels bring you back to Chester in the future we hope to be able to welcome you back to stay with us again. Warmest Regards
7 Dec 2018 by DoubleTree by Hilton Chester
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of your recent stay with us at DoubleTree by Hilton Chester. We hope to be able to welcome you back to stay with us again in the not too distant future. Warmest Regards
Nice hotel. Very close to Chester
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa ChesterLocation Warrington Road, Chester, England CH2 3PD
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa Chester offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 2777 square feet (258 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A steam room, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa Chester. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa Chester was completed in 2017. This 4-star Chester hotel is smoke free.
- 219 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2777 sq ft of conference space
- 258 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1975
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (36.2 km / 22.5 mi)
- Train station: Chester Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa Chester offers 219 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Chester hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Marco Pierre White – This steakhouse only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Garden Room and Terrace – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a steam room.
- Golfing nearby
The Club and Spa Chester has 14 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must book an appointment (fee charged per single visit) in advance to use the fitness facility and/or spa. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14 per person (approximately)
- Facilities fee: GBP 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Chester
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.