Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and safes
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Parnell Square and Garden of Remembrance
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 198 reviews
About the Hotel 7 DublinLocation 7 Gardiner Row, Dublin, D01 XN53
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Hotel 7 Dublin also features tour or ticket assistance, a fireplace in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 3-star Dublin hotel is smoke free.
- 51 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2017
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Dublin Drumcondra Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Abbey Street Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
Hotel 7 Dublin offers 51 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Hotel 7 Dublin has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel 7
- 7 Dublin
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.