Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from comfy beds and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Croke Park and 12 minutes on foot from James Joyce Cultural Centre
The Croke Park Hotel ratings based on 74 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Croke Park Hotel
Fantastic hotel in great location
Excellent 5 days break
Lovely short break
Great family trip
Lovely long weekend break
Lovely 2 night stay
Fantastic hotel with really friendly, helpful staff.
About the The Croke Park HotelLocation Jones Road, Dublin, Dublin Dublin 3
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly The Croke Park Hotel. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dublin hotel.
- 1 building
- 232 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2005
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Dublin (DUB) (9 km / 5.6 mi)
- Train station: Dublin Drumcondra Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Croke Park Hotel offers 232 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Hawthorn – This restaurant only serves dinner.
The Sideline – This gastropub serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Croke Park Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority of Ireland) assigns an official star rating for accommodation in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.