Find cheap hotels in Dungannon
Hotels from £61
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dungannon
Most frequently booked hotels in Dungannon
Finding Dungannon Hotels
So, you're considering going to Dungannon? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Dungannon hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Dungannon
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Dungannon, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these Dungannon hotels for the free breakfast:
- Kensington Lodge Bed and Breakfast
- The Tailor's House
The city of Dungannon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dungannon include:
- Hill of The O’Neill and Ranfurly House Arts and Visitor Centre
- Dungannon Leisure Centre
- Parkanaur Manor House
- Linen Green
- Todds Leap Activity Centre
- Lough Neagh
- Benburb Valley Heritage Centre
When making plans for your trip to Dungannon, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dungannon?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Dungannon, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Dungannon are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and January, whereas May and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Dungannon is 29 mm.