Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free full breakfast offered
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy ocean views while dining at Versailles Restaurant
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a sauna and racquetball/squash
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 5 minutes by foot from Durban Beach and a 2-minute drive from Sahara Stadium Kingsmead
Reviews from Trip Advisor
51.0% of guests recommend out of 754 reviews
About the The Blue Waters HotelLocation 175 Snell Parade, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal 4001
The Blue Waters Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. The business-friendly The Blue Waters Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Durban hotel is smoke free.
- 262 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Durban (DUR-King Shaka Intl.) (31.3 km / 19.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Blue Waters Hotel offers 262 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
Versailles Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Blue Dolphin Bar – This cocktail bar is located on the beach.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ZAR 250.0.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Blue Waters Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Up to 1 extra bed is available only for guests under 15 years old. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve an extra bed. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: ZAR 95 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Blue Waters Durban
- Blue Waters Hotel
- Blue Waters Hotel Durban
- Hotel Blue Waters
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.