Find cheap hotels in Ein Gedi
Hotels from £100
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ein Gedi
Most frequently booked hotels in Ein Gedi
Finding Ein Gedi Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Ein Gedi? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ein Gedi
When you're deciding where to stay in Ein Gedi, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Ein Gedi hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Ein Gedi Kibbutz Hotel
Exploring Ein Gedi
The city of Ein Gedi is known for its ocean views and spas. Popular attractions in and around Ein Gedi include:
- Ein Gedi Botanical Garden
- Ein Gedi Beach
- Ein Gedi National Park
- Ein Gedi Spa
- Ahava Visitors Center
- Darja Canyon
- Masada National Park
When making plans for your holiday in Ein Gedi, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ein Gedi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Ein Gedi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ein Gedi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 259 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Ein Gedi is 531 mm.