Find cheap hotels in Hakuba
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Hakuba
Most frequently booked hotels in Hakuba
Finding Hakuba Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Hakuba? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 212 Hakuba hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Hakuba, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Hakuba offers different types of accommodation so you can find something you like:
- 6 airport hotels
- 2 budget hotels
- 40 family-friendly hotels
- 2 luxury hotels
- 5 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Hakuba
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Hakuba, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Hakuba hotels for the free breakfast:
- Double Black Hotel
- Hakuba House
- Hotel Oak Forest
The following Hakuba hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Hakuba Glad Inn Ebisuya
- Lodge Supica
- HAKUBA MÄRCHEN HOUSE
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Hakuba enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Phoenix Chalets
The city of Hakuba is known for its mountain views. Popular attractions in and around Hakuba include:
- Happo Information Center
- Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum
- Hakuba Green Sports Park
- Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium
- Hakuba Olympic Museum
- Hakuba Art Museum
- Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort
When is the Best Time to Explore Hakuba?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Hakuba, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Hakuba are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 244 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 351 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Hakuba is 1135 mm.