Find cheap hotels in Herzliya
Hotels from £121
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Herzliya
Most frequently booked hotels in Herzliya
Finding Herzliya Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Herzliya? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Apollonia National Park. You can choose among 33 Herzliya hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Herzliya
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Herzliya, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this Herzliya hotel for the free breakfast:
- Dan Accadia Hotel
The following Herzliya hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Daniel Hotel Herzliya
- Orchid Okeanos Boutique
- The Ritz-Carlton, Herzliya
Travellers who stayed at these Herzliya hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Daniel Hotel Herzliya
- Sharon Hotel Herzliya
- Lili's Place Apartments in The Marina
The walkable city of Herzliya is known for its beaches, ocean views and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Herzliya include:
- Apollonia National Park
- Shivat HaKochavim Mall
- Hasharon Beach
- Dabuch Beach
- Herzliya Museum of Contemporary Art
- Arena Mall
- Herzliya Marina
When arranging your Herzliya getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Herzliya?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Herzliya, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Herzliya are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas August and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 1 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Herzliya is 20 mm.