Find cheap hotels in Petah Tikva
Hotels from £61
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Petah Tikva
Most frequently booked hotels in Petah Tikva
Finding Petah Tikva Hotels
So, you're considering going to Petah Tikva? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Petah Tikva
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Petah Tikva, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests who stayed at this Petah Tikva hotel liked the on-site gym:
- Prima Link
Exploring Petah Tikva
The city of Petah Tikva has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Petah Tikva include:
- Petah Tikva Stadium
- Azrieli Center
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art
- Habima Theatre
- Old Tel Aviv Port
- Dizengoff Centre
- Gordon Beach
When arranging your Petah Tikva getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Petah Tikva?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Petah Tikva, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Petah Tikva are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 259 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Petah Tikva is 531 mm.