Find cheap hotels in Kuta
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kuta
Most frequently booked hotels in Kuta
Top budget Kuta hotel deals
Finding Kuta Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Kuta? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 36 Kuta hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for inexpensive hotels in Kuta, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Kuta offers different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 18 airport hotels
- 4 budget hotels
- 13 family-friendly hotels
- 2 luxury hotels
- 2 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kuta
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Kuta, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following Kuta hotels for the free breakfast:
- Airy Raya Pantai Kuta Lombok
- Kies Villas Lombok
- Krisna Home Stay
The following Kuta hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Kutamara Hotel
- Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas
- Kuta Indah Hotel
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Kuta appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas
- The Villas at Novotel Lombok
- Pipe Dream Villas Resort
The quaint city of Kuta is known for its beaches, recreation choices and surfing. Popular attractions in and around Kuta include:
- Pantai Seger
- Kuta Beach
- Serenting and Torok Bare Beach
- Merese Hill
- Mawi Beach
- Selong Belanak Beach
- Pantai Kaliantan
When making plans for your trip to Kuta, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kuta?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Kuta, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kuta are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kuta is 43 mm.