Find cheap hotels in Mallorytown
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mallorytown
Most frequently booked hotels in Mallorytown
Finding Mallorytown Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Mallorytown? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Mallorytown
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Mallorytown, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Mallorytown hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Narrows Inn
The city of Mallorytown has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mallorytown include:
- Boldt Castle
- Singer Castle
- Kring Point State Park
- Mary Island State Park
- Boldt Yacht House
- St. Lawrence Islands National Park
- Heart Island
When arranging your Mallorytown getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Ogdensburg, NY (OGS-Ogdensburg Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mallorytown?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Mallorytown, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Mallorytown are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas March and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Mallorytown is 35 mm.