Find cheap hotels in Monza
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Monza
Most frequently booked hotels in Monza
Finding Monza Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Monza? If you'd like to find a place to stay that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Monza Cathedral and Autodromo Nazionale Monza. You can choose among 15 Monza hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Monza
When you're thinking about where to stay in Monza, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Monza for the free breakfast:
- Locanda San Paolo
- Ostello Costa Alta
- Affittacamere Arosio
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Monza enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Hotel de la Ville
The culturally-rich city of Monza is known for its castle. Popular attractions in and around Monza include:
- Monza Cathedral
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- Royal Villa of Monza
- Monza Park
- Stadio Brianteo
- Corso Como
- Pinacoteca di Brera
When making plans for your holiday in Monza, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Milan (LIN-Linate) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Monza?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Monza, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Monza are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas January and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 182 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 226 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 327 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Monza is 1027 mm.