Find cheap hotels in Mortara
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mortara
Most frequently booked hotels in Mortara
Finding Mortara Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Mortara? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Mortara has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Mortara include:
- Sant'Albino Abbey
- La Basilica di San Lorenzo
- Chiesa di Santa Croce
- Martiri della Liberta Plaza
- Basilica of San Gaudenzio
- Isimbardi Castle
When making plans for your trip to Mortara, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mortara?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Mortara, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Mortara are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and October, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 183 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 234 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 264 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Mortara is 958 mm.