Find cheap hotels in One Mile
Hotels from £64
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in One Mile
Most frequently booked hotels in One Mile
Finding One Mile Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to One Mile? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 One Mile hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget hotels in One Mile, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, One Mile offers various types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 2 budget hotels
- 5 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in One Mile
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in One Mile, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These One Mile hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Ingenia Holidays One Mile Beach
- Port Stephens Treescape
- Samurai Beach Bungalows Port Stephens YHA
Exploring One Mile
The relaxing city of One Mile is known for its beaches, recreation choices and spas. Popular attractions in and around One Mile include:
- Samurai Beach
- Tomaree National Park
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Toboggan Hill Park
- Salamander Bay Shopping Centre
- Gan Gan Hill Lookout
- Nelson Bay Golf Club
When making plans for your trip to One Mile, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore One Mile?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to One Mile, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in One Mile are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas October and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in One Mile is 33 mm.