Find cheap hotels in Shoal Bay
Hotels from £95
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Shoal Bay
Most frequently booked hotels in Shoal Bay
Finding Shoal Bay Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Shoal Bay? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 17 Shoal Bay hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Shoal Bay
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Shoal Bay, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Shoal Bay hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Ramada Resort Shoal Bay
- Shoal Bay Beachclub Apartments
- Shoal Bay Holiday Park
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Shoal Bay liked the on-site gym:
- Ramada Resort Shoal Bay
Exploring Shoal Bay
The relaxing city of Shoal Bay is known for its bars and spas. Popular attractions in and around Shoal Bay include:
- Mount Tomaree
- Tomaree National Park
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Nelson Head Lighthouse
- Fly Point Marine Reserve
- Nelson Bay Golf Club
- D'Albora Marinas Nelson Bay
When arranging your Shoal Bay getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Shoal Bay?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Shoal Bay, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Shoal Bay are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are March and November, whereas August and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Shoal Bay is 33 mm.