Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Tavola36
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to facials, massages or body treatments at Purovel Spa and Sports
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the room service
- Steps from Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater and 6 minutes on foot from Nipponbashi
Swissotel Nankai Osaka ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Swissotel Nankai Osaka
Location, location, location
5 Jun 2019 by Christophe Arts
Dear Guest, I would like to thank you very much for choosing our hotel and I regret that we have failed to live up to your expectations. We would sincerely appreciate if you can share with me directly more details about your recent experience so that we can understand exactly what we could have done better. We constantly work on ways to enhance our room products and the service standard of the hotel for the comfort and convenience of all our guests. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back! Kind Regards, Christophe Arts Director of Quality
Ganz im Zentrum, einfach überall zu erreichen
13 Aug 2018 by Christophe Arts, Director of Quality
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your positive review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that our hotel location met your expectations and that you enjoyed our breakfast! It was a great pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back! Kind Regards, Christophe Arts Director of Quality
21 Oct 2017 by Christian Schaufelbühl, General Manager
Sehr geehrter GS Herzlichen Dank, dass Sie sich für das Swissôtel Nankai für Ihren Aufenthalt entschieden haben. Wir bedauern sehr, dass wir Ihren Erwartungen mit der Zimmergrösse welche den Japanischen Verhältnissen entsprechen, erfüllen konnten. Wie Sie vielleicht auf unserer Internetseite entnommen haben, verfügen wir über verschiedenen Grössen unserer. Bitte entschuldigen Sie, dass wir Ihnen kein grösseres Zimmer als Upgrade offerieren konnten da unser Hotel während dieser Jahreszeit sehr gut ausgebucht ist. Wir freuen uns jedoch zu lesen, dass unsere Kollegen freundlich waren und Ihnen auch unsere gute Lage gefallen hat. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns in der Zukunft direkt wenn Sie wieder einmal die Möglichkeit haben nach Osaka zu reisen und sich entscheiden sollten nochmals unser Hotel zu wählen, welches wir sehr schäten würden. Herzlichen Dank für Ihre wertvollen Hinweise und freundliche Grüsse aus dem Land der aufgehenden Sonne. Christian Schaufelbühl General Manager
Excellent service and location.
21 Sep 2017 by Christian Schaufelbühl, General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing Swissôtel Nankai Osaka. We appreciate your positive feedback and your kind comments about our helpful team members. We certainly hope to welcome you again and to provide you another pleasant experience.
Modern, sauber, zentral gelegen
29 Oct 2016 by Christian Schaufelbühl, General Manager
Lieber Rene, Herzlichen Dank für die nette Bewertung wie auch die Kommentare und danke, dass Sie Swissôtel Nankai für Ihren Aufenthalt in Osaka ausgewählt haben. Wir haben uns sehr gefreut zu lessen, dass Ihnen das Zimmer wie auch unsere zentrale Lage sehr gefallen hat. Ebenfalls haben wir zur Kenntnis genommen, dass Sie die Luft im Zimmer zu Troken fanden und wir werden Ihnen in Zukunft gerne einen Luftbefeuchter zur Verfügung stellen. Hoffentlich können Sie Japan und Osaka wieder einmal besuchen in der Zukunft und wir würden uns freuen, wenn Sie auch dann wieder unser Hotel als Ihr zu Hause auf Reisen auswählen würden.
Mehr Schein als Sein
About the Swissotel Nankai OsakaLocation 5-1-60 Namba Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka-fu 542-0076
Swissotel Nankai Osaka offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. There are 15 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Swissotel Nankai Osaka. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Osaka hotel.
- 1 building
- 546 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 5 dining venues
- Built in 1990
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (52.9 km / 32.8 mi)
- Train station: Namba Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Namba Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Swissotel Nankai Osaka offers 546 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature down comforters. Cable televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Tavola36 – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hana-Goyomi – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Minami Teppanyaki – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Empress Room – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
SH'UN Wine & Dine – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Purovel Spa and Sports has 5 treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 9000.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the public bathing areas and other public facilities. Guests may contact the office for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3539 for adults and JPY 1770 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3240.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Nankai Osaka
- Nankai Swissotel
- Osaka Nankai Swissotel
- Osaka Swissotel
- Swissotel Nankai
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel
- Swissotel Nankai Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka
- Swissotel Osaka
- Swissotel Osaka Nankai
- Osaka Swissotel Nankai Hotel
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.