Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with massages, body treatments or facials at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 9 minutes by foot from Aquaboulevard and a 4-minute drive from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Pets welcome for a fee
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ratings based on 23 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
Classic 4 star hotel
9 Oct 2017 by Josephine - Guest relation
Dear guest, following your stay at the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ****, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your nice comment concerning our prime location. It's a real pleasure to see that you enjoyed it. But I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. I would like you to know that we make every effort to ensure our guests get a wonderful and memorable stay and I am sorry to hear that we fell short. Your comments are greatly appreciated as they help us to focus on areas that need improvement. Thank you a lot for that. I hope we will have another opportunity to be at your service on your next trip to Paris. Best Regards, Josephine - Guest relation
Awful hotel, please avoid
Hotel has everything
4 Aug 2017 by joséphine - Guest relation
Dear Peter, thank you for taking the time to share your review following your visit to the Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles ****. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our wellness centre and the professionalism of our staff especially Alexandre at the front desk.I will be sure to share these wonderful comments with the team. We are looking forward welcoming you again soon Best Regards- Joséphine – Guest relation
close to eiffel tower
Euro 2016 & Sightseeing
Very nice long weekend break
7 Mar 2018 by Joséphine - Relation Clients
Aurélie, quel plaisir de lire un si bon commentaire à la suite de votre séjour à l'hôtel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles****. Vos retours nous ont fait très plaisir, et nous vous remercions de les avoir partagés. Vous avez su très justement cerné nos forces, tels que le confort de notre literie et de nos chambres. Nous espérons de tout coeur avoir la chance de vous recevoir à nouveau prochainement. Bien à vous, Joséphine - Relation Clients
28 Apr 2017 by Aïcha- Guest relation
Dear guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Please allow me to apologize that your recent stay with us did not live up to expectations. What you have experienced on the women’s Hamam is definitely unusual and not up to our standards. Further to your comment regarding the swimming pool, I would like to inform you, like any other establishment, we have certain standards. If any anomaly is detected, we are obliged to close the pool. We would love to welcome you again at the Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles **** and I would personally make sure that you have the best experience. Best regards, Aïcha- Guest relation
About the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de VersaillesLocation 52 Rue d'Oradour-sur-Glane, Paris, Paris 75015
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a steam room, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles. For a fee, parking is available.
- 1 building
- 250 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (15 km / 9.3 mi)
- Train station: Vanves-Malakoff Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles offers 250 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Oceania Paris Porte Versailles
- Hotel Oceania Porte Versailles
- Oceania Paris Porte Versailles
- Oceania Porte Versailles
- Oceania Paris
- Oceania Hotel Paris
- Hotel Oceania Paris
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.