Find cheap hotels in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme
Most frequently booked hotels in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme
Finding Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme Hotels
So, you're considering going to Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The welcoming city of Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme include:
- Mont Saint Michel Abbey
- St. Gervais Basilica
- Château d'Avranches
- Avranches Botanical Garden
- Scriptorial Museum
- Garden of the Bishop
- Pointe du Grouin Sud
When is the Best Time to Explore Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 251 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 123 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 202 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 350 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Saint-Quentin-sur-le-Homme is 926 mm.