Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Thai cuisine at Blue Elephant Restaurant, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to body wraps, hydrotherapy or Ayurvedic treatments at Myoka 5 Senses Spa
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- 8 minutes by foot from St George's Beach and a 2-minute drive from Sliema Promenade
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Hilton Malta ratings based on 61 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Malta
5 May 2019 by Maxime Escudero - Duty Manager
Dear Anonymous, Thank you so much for your last stay within the Hilton Malta and for taking a moment to give the other travellers your general appreciation. Indeed, since your satisfaction is our main priority, these feedback are always appreciated and truly important for us in order to improve the quality of the services provided. I am truly sorry to hear that your experience was not up to your satisfaction and that you did not enjoyed it. However, you did not leave any details about where exactly this stay was not up to your satisfaction. Should you wish to share with us these important details, please feel free to contact me back. One last time, I would like to apologize for this recent stay which did not reach your expectations. The entire team member and I are hoping to have another opportunity to welcome Sincerely, Maxime Escudero - Duty Manager Hilton Malta *****
17 Feb 2019 by Maxime Escudero - Duty Manager
Dear Anonymous, The entire team member and I would like to thank you for staying at Hilton Malta during your last visit on the island and for taking a moment to share some details about it. Since you are the purpose of our job, these details shared are truly appreciated and important to us to improve. The entire team member and I are pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay and that you are recommending us so highly. Let me thank you one more time for this last stay within our property and for recommending us so highly. All the team members of Hilton Malta and I are looking forward the next occasion to welcome you back. Until then and on the behalf of everyone here, I wish you all the best. Sincerely, Maxime Escudero - Duty Manager Hilton Malta *****
9 Apr 2018 by Duty Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us. I am delighted to see you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best! Kind Regards, Marika Caruana Smith- Duty Manager
Beautiful hotel and location
17 Nov 2017 by Duty Manager
Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us. I am delighted to see you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best! Kind Regards, Marika Caruana Smith- Duty Manager
Rooms require soundproofing
15 Nov 2017 by Duty Manager
Thank you very much for staying with us and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us. I can see through your review that we may not have fully met your expectations and that we could have provided a better overall experience during your stay in our hotel. Be assured that I made a note of your remarks and have cascaded them to the appropriate heads of departments in order to avoid any similar errors in the future. I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again at the Hilton Malta. Sincerely, Marika Caruana Smith – Duty Manager
Visited for a two day business trip
16 Oct 2017 by Duty Manager
Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us. I am delighted to see you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best! Kind Regards, Marika Caruana Smith
Fabulous but pricey extras
6 Oct 2016 by Hilton Malta
Dear Guest, thank you very much to have chosen Hilton Malta. Your comments are really appreciated and will be reported to all relevant department. Looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel. Kind Regards Tito Di Benedetto Front Office Manager Hilton Malta
Relaxing family trip
About the Hilton MaltaLocation Portomaso, St. Julian's, Malta PTM01
As a guest of Hilton Malta, you'll find a full-service spa, a marina, and 4 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. There are 19 meeting rooms available. An outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a kid's pool are also featured at the luxury Hilton Malta. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 5-star St. Julian's hotel is smoke free.
- 413 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1967
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) (11.1 km / 6.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Hilton Malta offers 413 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies or patios. A pillow menu is available. 40-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Blue Elephant Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and only serves dinner.
Oceana Restaurant – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Quaterdeck Bar – This bar only serves dinner. Open daily.
Merkanti Bistro – This beachfront bistro specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor tennis court, a marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. 4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness centre and a kid's pool.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Myoka 5 Senses Spa has 9 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 11 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 75 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 6 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 21 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Malta Hotel St. Julian's
- Hilton Malta Hotel
- Hilton Malta St. Julian's
- Hilton Malta
You should know
- Hilton Malta offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Malta Eco-Certified, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.