Find cheap hotels in Truro
Hotels from £64
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Truro
Most frequently booked hotels in Truro
Top budget Truro hotel deals
Finding Truro Hotels
So, you're considering going to Truro? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 42 Truro hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Truro, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Truro has different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something you like:
- 4 budget hotels
- 21 family-friendly hotels
- 6 luxury hotels
- 10 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Truro
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Truro, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these Truro hotels for their free breakfast:
- Donnington Guest House
- Trewithian Farm B&B
- St Mawes Hotel
The following Truro hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Chycara House
- The Rosevine
- The Nare Hotel
Travellers who stayed at this Truro hotel appreciated the on-site gym:
- Five Star Luxury Self-catering Cottages With a Range of Exclusive Facilities
The welcoming city of Truro is known for its restaurants, bars and fishing. Popular attractions in and around Truro include:
- Hall for Cornwall
- Truro Cathedral
- Royal Cornwall Museum
- Trelissick Gardens
- Killiow Golf Club
- Poppy Cottage Garden
When making plans for your holiday in Truro, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Truro?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Truro, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Truro are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Truro is 26 mm.