Find cheap hotels in Padstow
Hotels from £85
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Padstow
Most frequently booked hotels in Padstow
Finding Padstow Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Padstow? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 62 Padstow hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Padstow
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Padstow, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Padstow for the free breakfast:
- Damara House - B&B
- Rick Stein's St Edmunds House
- The London Inn
The following Padstow hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Treglos Hotel
- The Metropole Hotel
The welcoming city of Padstow is known for its ocean views, port and restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Padstow include:
- Harlyn Bay Beach
- Trevone Bay Beach
- Constantine Bay Beach
- Treyarnon Bay Beach
- Prideaux Place
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps
- Padstow Museum
When making plans for your trip to Padstow, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Padstow?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Padstow, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Padstow are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Padstow is 26 mm.