Find cheap hotels in Par
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Par
Most frequently booked hotels in Par
Finding Par Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Par? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Par
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Par, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Par for the free breakfast:
- Great Pelean Farm - Farm
- Penarth Guest House
- The Britannia Inn & Waves Restaurant
Guests who stayed at this Par hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Beautifully Restored House in Pretty Village Near Fowey, Beaches & Eden Project
The welcoming city of Par is known for its restaurants, bars and gardens. Popular attractions in and around Par include:
- Marsh Villa Gardens
- The Parish Church of Saint Andrew the Apostle
- Polkerris Beach
- Wingz Bird and Animal Sanctuary
- Gribben Head
- Eden Project
- Cornwall Football Golf
When making plans for your trip to Par, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Par?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Par, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Par are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas May and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Par is 33 mm.