Find cheap hotels in Val David
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Val David
Most frequently booked hotels in Val David
Finding Val David Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Val David? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 31 Val David hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Val David
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Val David, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Val David hotels for their free breakfast:
- Escapade Laurentides
- Gite Domaine des Merveilles
- Motel des Pays d'en Haut
The following Val David hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Motel Le Radisson de Val-David
- Auberge du Vieux Foyer
- Escapade Laurentides
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Val David appreciated the on-site gym:
- Chalets Lac à la Truite
Exploring Val David
The rural city of Val David is known for its lake views. Popular attractions in and around Val David include:
- Village du Pere Noel
- Val-David-Val-Morin Regional Park
- Les Jardins du Precambrien
- Belle Neige
- Theatre Le Patriote
- Major Beach
- Tessier Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Val David, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Val David?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Val David, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Val David are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and November, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Val David is 35 mm.