Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Padarn
- Services include a porter, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- 8 minutes by car from Pen-y-Pass and 8 minutes from Pyg Track
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend out of 137 reviews
About the The Royal Victoria HotelLocation Llanberis, Caernarfon, Wales LL55 4TY
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly The Royal Victoria Hotel also features multilingual staff, a garden, and 24-hour room service. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Caernarfon hotel is smoke free.
- 104 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1843
- Full breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (141.5 km / 87.9 mi)
- Train station: Snowdon Mountain Railway (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Royal Victoria Hotel offers 104 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Caernarfon hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Padarn – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Victoria – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Snowdon Bar – This café serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Due to a special annual event, this property will have limited dining options on the 21st of July. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
A donation fee of GBP 2 is added to every booking as a voluntary contribution toward local projects and the conservation of Snowdonia's National Park. To have this fee waived, please contact the property directly. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Victoria Hotel Caernarfon
- Royal Victoria Caernarfon
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.