Find cheap hotels in Gold Coast
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Top luxury Gold Coast hotel deals
Finding Gold Coast Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Gold Coast? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World and Dreamworld. You can choose among 1021 Gold Coast hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for cheap hotels in Gold Coast, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Gold Coast offers different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that will work for you:
- 116 airport hotels
- 120 budget hotels
- 377 family-friendly hotels
- 115 luxury hotels
- 11 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Gold Coast
When you're thinking about where to stay in Gold Coast, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Gold Coast for their free breakfast:
- Curtis Falls Mountain Spa Retreat
- Glenoch Gatehouse
- Paradise Island Resort
The following Gold Coast hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Q1 Resort & Spa
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences
- Mantra Towers of Chevron
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Gold Coast liked the on-site gym:
- Broadbeach Holiday Apartments
- Novotel Surfers Paradise
- Pacific Views Resort
Exploring Gold Coast
The city of Gold Coast is known for its golf, shopping and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Gold Coast include:
- Sea World
- Warner Bros. Movie World
- Surfers Paradise Beach
- Cavill Avenue
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- Cascade Gardens
When making plans for your trip to Gold Coast, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Gold Coast?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Gold Coast, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Gold Coast are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are April and March, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Gold Coast is 32 mm.