Find cheap hotels in Jeongseon
Hotels from £27
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Jeongseon
Most frequently booked hotels in Jeongseon
Finding Jeongseon Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Jeongseon? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 29 Jeongseon hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Jeongseon
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Jeongseon, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Jeongseon hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- High Castle Resort
- Castle in the Forest
- Kangwonland Hotel
Guests who stayed at these Jeongseon hotels appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- High1 Convention Hotel
- Mayhills Resort
The city of Jeongseon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Jeongseon include:
- Hwaam Cave
- Hwaam Mineral Spring
- Arari Village
- Molundae Cliff
- Byeongbangchi Observatory
- Jeongseon Alpine Centre
When arranging your Jeongseon getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Gangneung (KAG) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Jeongseon?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Jeongseon, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Jeongseon are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and July, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Jeongseon is 23 mm.