Find cheap hotels in Yeongju
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Yeongju
Most frequently booked hotels in Yeongju
Finding Yeongju Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Yeongju? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Yeongju hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
The city of Yeongju has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Yeongju include:
- Seonbichon Village
- Sobaeksan National Park
- Guinsa Temple
- Chukseosa Temple
- Ondal Tourist Park
- Gosu Cave
- Danuri Aquarium
When is the Best Time to Explore Yeongju?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Yeongju, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Yeongju are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas December and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Yeongju is 26 mm.