Find cheap hotels in Killin
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Killin
Most frequently booked hotels in Killin
Finding Killin Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Killin? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Killin hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Killin
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Killin, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Killin hotels for their free breakfast:
- Ardlochay Lodge
- Bridge of Lochay Hotel
- Killin Hotel
The welcoming city of Killin is known for its restaurants, bars and riverfront. Popular attractions in and around Killin include:
- Breadalbane Folklore Centre
- Falls of Dochart
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Ben Lawers
- Balquhidder Church
- Loch Earn
- Loch Tay
When making plans for your holiday in Killin, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Killin?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Killin, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Killin are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and October, whereas May and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 313 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 223 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 350 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 437 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Killin is 1323 mm.