Find cheap hotels in Kulai
Hotels from £11
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kulai
Most frequently booked hotels in Kulai
Finding Kulai Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Kulai? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 14 Kulai hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for inexpensive hotels in Kulai, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Kulai offers various types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 3 airport hotels
- 2 budget hotels
- 2 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kulai
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Kulai, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Kulai hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Riders Lodge Resort - The Original
The welcoming city of Kulai is known for its shopping. Popular attractions in and around Kulai include:
- Aeon Mall Kulaijaya
- IOI Mall Kulai
- IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort
- Palm Resort Golf and Country Club
- Hutan Bandar Putra
- Johor Premium Outlets
- Pulai Spring Country Club
When making plans for your holiday in Kulai, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kulai?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Kulai, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Kulai are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually July and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 17 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 23 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kulai is 76 mm.