Find cheap hotels in Les Breuleux
Hotels from £73
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Les Breuleux
Most frequently booked hotels in Les Breuleux
Finding Les Breuleux Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Les Breuleux? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Les Breuleux
The city of Les Breuleux has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Les Breuleux include:
- Goumois Church
- Combe St. Martin
- Schlossberg Castle
- Maison des Dragons
- La Tour de Rive Theater
- International Museum of Horology
When making plans for your holiday in Les Breuleux, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Bern (BRN-Belp) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Les Breuleux?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Les Breuleux, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Les Breuleux are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Les Breuleux is 30 mm.