Find cheap hotels in Nanterre
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Nanterre
Most frequently booked hotels in Nanterre
Finding Nanterre Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Nanterre? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 15 Nanterre hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Nanterre, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Nanterre offers different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 4 budget hotels
- 7 family-friendly hotels
- 10 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Nanterre
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Nanterre, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this Nanterre hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Mercure Paris La Défense Grande Arche
The city of Nanterre has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Nanterre include:
- Theatre Nanterre-Amandiers
- Parc Andre Malraux
- Université Paris Nanterre
- U Arena
- Arc de Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower
- Moulin Rouge
When arranging your Nanterre getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Paris (ORY-Orly) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Nanterre?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Nanterre, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Nanterre are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are May and November, whereas February and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Nanterre is 35 mm.