Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- Just a 4-minute drive from Umeda Sky Building and a few minutes from Grand Front Osaka Mall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 793 reviews
About the Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka StationLocation 1-2-70, Miyahara, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Osaka
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station also features a fitness centre, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station was completed in November 2015. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Osaka hotel.
- 332 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 conference rooms
- Built in 1997
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Osaka (ITM-Itami) (10.3 km / 6.4 mi)
- Train station: Shin-Osaka Station, Osaka, Japan (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Higashimikuni Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station offers 332 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 3564.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 for adults and JPY 1782 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3564.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Courtyard Marriott Shin-Osaka Station Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Shin-Osaka Station
- Courtyard by Marriott Shin Osaka Station
- Courtyard by riott Shin Osaka
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.