Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities, multilingual staff and a shared microwave
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and spaciousness
- Just a 2-minute drive from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and a few minutes from Dotonbori Glico Sign
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 37 reviews
About the Dormy Inn Osaka Tanimachi Natural Hot SpringLocation 2-1-9 Uchihonmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka 540-0026
As a guest of Dormy Inn Osaka Tanimachi Natural Hot Spring, you'll find multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a microwave in a common area. Public spaces have free WiFi. This 3.5-star Osaka hotel is smoke free.
- 305 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Osaka Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Tanimachi4-chome Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Dormy Inn Osaka Tanimachi Natural Hot Spring offers 305 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Osaka hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot spring (onsen).
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 June 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.